Help develop the talents of aspiring artists by making a donation to The Atelier.
All donations will be used to support The Atelier’s Fellowship and Scholarship Programs which are described below.
The Atelier’s Fellowship Program is a rigorous apprenticeship program designed for artists seeking professional level skills. Fellowship students will be immersed full-time in the practice and study of drawing and painting.
Fellowship Students Will be Expected to:
• Make a 1-year commitment to The Atelier
• Attend 3 to 4 classes a week
• Create 4 works of art which will be shown in Student and Faculty Exhibitions
• Volunteer 4 to 8 hours a week, including, without limitation, by serving as a teaching assistant and/or classroom monitor
• Attend all Art History lectures, Exhibition openings, Open Houses and Open Figure Nights held at The Atelier
Fellowship Students Will:
• Receive free tuition for all classes*
• Have access to The Atelier’s 6,000 volume Fine Arts Reference Library
• Enjoy open studio time during which they are expected to work on their paintings
*Fees for events, Open Figure Nights, portrait models and art materials are not included.
To Apply for a Fellowship:
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Contact information (e-mail address, cell phone, etc.).
• Number of years you have been studying art and where you have studied
• A statement as to why you want to enroll in The Atelier’s Fellowship Program
• A link or photos from your art portfolio
• Names and contact information of 2 references
We are pleased to announce we are accepting applications for
The Atelier at Flowerfield Financial Aid Program.
Financial aid is determined each semester based on financial need expressed and the amount of aid available. If you have already received financial aid for a semester, you would need to reapply for each semester individually. Financial Aid does not cover materials or model fees.
Application Deadlines below:
This program is an opportunity for students who are in need of financial aid in order to continue pursuing their studies at The Atelier at Flowerfield. Any interested students may apply for and fill out the form below.
The CDC's latest guidance on COVID-19 is that in most settings, fully vaccinated individuals will not be required to wear masks or socially distance. New York State has adopted the CDC's guidelines. The Atelier will follow the recommendations of the CDC and the State. Therefore, non-vaccinated individuals must wear masks in all Atelier settings. Individuals who provide The Atelier with proof of full vaccination at least 48 hours prior to entering The Atelier premises, electronically or by mail, will not be required to wear masks or socially distance.